Cancer/Mental Illness/Chronic Illness
Dealing with the daily demands of chronic illness can be difficult, particularly when you are managing a family.
Angels in Aprons’ qualified carers provide a complete service to support you and your family and help you minimise stress and concentrate on getting the best outcomes.
Whether you are dealing with illness yourself or supporting a sick child, our team has the experience to adapt warmly and responsibly to your changing needs, offering you respite or cooking a favourite family meal.
Our Angels will help keep things running smoothly and help you manage ongoing treatment like physio appointments, chemotherapy or dialysis as you need it, including keeping the routine at home while giving you time to recover.
We understand things can change quickly when you have a chronic illness and it's the little things that can build up - we are flexible and responsive to your changing needs.
Services We Offer:
- Whatever you would like us to do to keep your home running smoothly and make your life more comfortable.
- Mother's aide (working alongside you)
- Nanny services (taking care of things while you are away)
- All carers are qualified and have current Police Check, Blue Card and Driver's Licence
- School drop-off and pick-up
- Washing/drying/folding laundry
- Domestic support (light cleaning to a full spring clean)
- Cooking/preparing/freezing meals
- Grocery/Personal shopping
- Pick up prescriptions
- Registered Nurse services
- Transitional care while you are recovering
- Personal Care - shower, dressing etc. (ADL's)
- Accompany you to and from the doctor's/specialists appointments
- 24 hour care (from 1 hr to 24/7)
- Postnatal Depression
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
- Home manager