We all need a bit of extra support sometimes.
We know that in times of emergency, things can change quickly and you may not know how much help you’ll need.
If you’re feelingl like you need to be in two places at once, that’s when our family support angels will be there.
We can give you respite beside a child’s hospital bed or visit when you can’t, collect the children from school when you’re called on to work late, cook meals, clean and iron clothes and even stay the night and do the morning school preparation if you’re a shift worker who needs help.
If you’re dealing with chemotherapy or recovering after a caesarean or other surgery, we can be there to keep things running smoothly at home.
Our competent and confident angels will step in with a smile and a helping hand to help you with cooking nutritious meals, keeping your home clean and getting everybody where they need to be while you focus on getting better.
Our Family Support Angels provide services including:
- Support for families when a parent is ill
- Hospital visiting and bedsitting
- School pick-up and drop-off
- Assistance with homework, afternoon tea
- Preparing healthy and nutritious meals
- Light home help
- Overnight stays and school preparation and transport the next morning
- Emergency availability when you need help in a hurry
- Transport to and from medical appointments