At Angels in Aprons, we have a reputation for responsive and flexible care. We understand the importance of independence and choice for NDIS participants.
Whether you want to live independently at home or out of home we have the support solutions you need.
Our team will work with you, your family and your NDIS planner to provide consistent support from the same friendly faces with the flexibility to adapt quickly and responsively to your needs.
Angels in Aprons can support you to stay independent with:
- Help at home and in the community
- Building your confidence travelling, shopping, planning
- Social support
- Personal care support
- 24-hour care
- Door to door transport
- In-hospital support, including overnight bedside support
- In-home meal support, including cooking with and for carers
- In-home respite and assistance for caregivers
- Emergency respite and support
- Overnight stays
When are we available?
The Angels in Aprons team is flexible, ensuring we can be available at short notice in response to your needs.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I get in touch?
Contact us directly on 07 3356 2563 or through your NDIS planner for more information.