WHEN you are facing the end of life, time spent with loved ones in familiar surroundings where you can share memories together is the greatest gift you can receive.
At Angels in Aprons, we provide warm and discrete in-home palliative care from a qualified team of personal carers and Registered Nurses who make our client’s comfort, independence and freedom of choice their priority.
Having the option to receive responsive 24-hour personalised end-of-life care and pain relief at home can make a huge difference for patients, enabling them to die in their own home in dignity and peace.
For families it removes the stress of unfamiliar and often clinical surroundings and helps create positive memories that can form a key element of a healthy grieving process.
Our Angels work with clients, families and palliative care teams to provide consistent support from the same friendly faces throughout the journey with the flexibility to adapt quickly and responsively to changing needs.
We help maximise comfort and free families to make the most of their most precious gift – time together.
Our Palliative Care Services
Angels in Aprons offers peace and dignity through illness and at the end of life by providing
- In-hospital support, including overnight bedside support
- Home nursing care and personal care support
- 24-hour care, including assistance with pain relief
- Transport to and from medical appointments
- In-home meal support during long-term illness, including cooking with and for carers
- In-home respite and assistance for caregivers
- Emotional and bereavement support including assistance with funeral arrangements and ongoing support for the carer.
When are we available?
The Angels in Aprons palliative care team is flexible, ensuring we can be available at short notice in response to the client’s needs.
Our team can provide in-home palliative care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I get in touch?
If you or someone you care for have been diagnosed with a terminal illness you can contact us directly for more information. Call Sharon on 0406-076-885, www.angelsinapronscare.com.au