At Angels in Aprons, we know you need the independence to travel where and when you want, whether you're attending medical appointments or keeping connected with a busy social schedule.
If you have a diagnosis of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's Disease, or are unable to drive any longer because of failing eyesight or other health issues, it's easy to feel like losing your licence means losing your independence and way of life.
That's where Angels in Aprons transport services come in.
Our qualified care Angels provide personalised, door-to-door transport services whether you're living at home in the community or in a retirement village or residential aged care facility.
Our services include:
- Transport on short notice when you need help to get somewhere
- Transport to social events, special occasions and outings
- Transport to and from medical appointments/Day Surgery
- Transport for shopping and errands and assistance as required
- Non-emergency transport to and from hospital
- Transport to and from health services including chemotherapy and dialysis
- Transport to and from Brisbane Airport and other transport hubs.
- Accompanying you in a maxi-taxi/other transport to weekly hydrotherapy, physio or allied health services